applegreenslide2
Animation1
Hi and Welcome to my blogsite! I hope you have a chance to look around and that you like what you see. Thank you for the opportunity to capture your important memories this coming year. :)

Erin <3

Sunday, July 25, 2010

New! - Hinesville/ fort stewart Newborn Photographer

I had the pleasure of meeting someone brand new on Thursday.  I did some maternity pics for mama just a few short weeks ago.  Miss K is absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way.  Her family is totally in love with her and its easy to see, even big bro is very protective already.  What a lucky little girl!  I LOVE newborn sessions even though they are some of the toughest.  Perpare for loads of cuteness.  Thank you E...I had a wonderful afternoon.  Enjoy your peek!

   blog2bw1

blog1

Absolutely LOVE her little mouth and lips.  So squishy and perfect!

blog3

0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP