applegreenslide2
Animation1
Hi and Welcome to my blogsite! I hope you have a chance to look around and that you like what you see. Thank you for the opportunity to capture your important memories this coming year. :)

Erin <3

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sweet! - Hinesville/ Fort Stewart Newborn Photographer

The day I photographed this precious little one was definitely a bad day gone good.  :)   This sweetie pie gave me just the 'phototherapy' I needed with those sweet little cheeks and all that hair.  What a darling little girl!  Enjoy the sneak peek mama, daddy, and grandmas!!  It was a pleasure to work with you and I can't wait to show you the rest. 

  blog2

blog1bw

Making eyes at daddy!  Love!
blog3

0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP