applegreenslide2
Animation1
Hi and Welcome to my blogsite! I hope you have a chance to look around and that you like what you see. Thank you for the opportunity to capture your important memories this coming year. :)

Erin <3

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sugar and Spice - Hinesville/Fort Stewart Newborn Photographer

I had the pleasure of meeting this sweet little girl a few days ago.  Such a beautiful little thing.  She didn't even pee on me once although she certainly gave daddy a scare.  :)  Thank you guys so much for having me out.  I LOVE playing with the little ones.  It is certainly one of my favorite things to do. 

So flexible. 
blog3bw

blog2

When she was hanging she just gazed at me so intently.  I <3 this!

blog1a

***  You can find this adorable sling and hats  Here  I LOVE her work and the quality is excellent***

0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP