applegreenslide2
Animation1
Hi and Welcome to my blogsite! I hope you have a chance to look around and that you like what you see. Thank you for the opportunity to capture your important memories this coming year. :)

Erin <3

Thursday, August 26, 2010

On the town! Hinesville Fort Stewart Photographer

Yesterday I met up with a cutie pie to get some portraits to commemorate his first birthday.  He is such a sweetie pie and although he was a little shy or me and my camera at first we got some super cute shots.  He also had some of the most rockin hats I've seen on a baby.  :)  It was a pleasure to meet you all and I can't wait to show you the rest, I had such a hard time choosing what to include here.  Enjoy!

blog2

blog3bw

blog6a

Love the expressions here! 
blog7

blog5

0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP