applegreenslide2
Animation1
Hi and Welcome to my blogsite! I hope you have a chance to look around and that you like what you see. Thank you for the opportunity to capture your important memories this coming year. :)

Erin <3

Friday, November 12, 2010

My Babys Birthday! - Hinesville/Fort Stewart Photographer

Guess who's one?!?  My little man!  Time has flown and I'm so excited to spend the next year watching him grow and learn. 

4 days old
 4daysAbw

1 year old checking out his cake

2web

5web

1web

7web

4web

Happy Birthday!!!

****The absolutely adorable cake is made by a local baker.  When you book a one year smash cake session with me you can get your own personalized smash cake to use for a great price!  Check out her awesome and absolutely yummy creations at Sweet Sentiments Cakes . ****

0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP