applegreenslide2
Animation1
Hi and Welcome to my blogsite! I hope you have a chance to look around and that you like what you see. Thank you for the opportunity to capture your important memories this coming year. :)

Erin <3

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Back on Track! - Hinesville/Fort Stewart GA Photographer

I've neglected my blog for several weeks now and I've decided not to anymore.  :)  I really enjoy writing about my experiences with people and sharing their beautiful photos.  So be on the look out for a 'catch up' post here in the next day or so. 

Right now I have a beautiful couple session to share.   I took their pictures just over a year ago right before P was deployed.  He is home now and it is so easy to see how much they love each other.  They are such a strong couple and J has really been an inspiration to me over the past year.  Thank you guys so much for everything and I hope you LOVE your sneak peek! 

4bwweb

3web

2web

1web

<3

0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP