applegreenslide2
Animation1
Hi and Welcome to my blogsite! I hope you have a chance to look around and that you like what you see. Thank you for the opportunity to capture your important memories this coming year. :)

Erin <3

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sweet! - Hinesville/Fort Stewart Photographer

Little miss I is very special to our family.  I've known here since the day she was born and she is 'best buddies' with my own little man.  Just a year ago I posted her newborn session which you can find Here
Now she's one year old and so full of personality, she knows just what she wants and how to get it.  <3 you I!  Happy birthday!

blogb20

blogb36

blogb26

blogb21bw

0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP