applegreenslide2
Animation1
Hi and Welcome to my blogsite! I hope you have a chance to look around and that you like what you see. Thank you for the opportunity to capture your important memories this coming year. :)

Erin <3

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cutie Pie! Hinesville/ Fort Stewart Child Photographer

I have had the honor of capturing several first birthdays within the last few months.  I LOVE being a part of this special milestone.  They are always so full of personality and excitement its always a joy!  Miss C was no exception.  Thank you S for spending the afternoon with me.  It was a pleasure as always. 

Enjoy!

blog4

blog5

Another reason I'm a big advocate of photographing kids this age outside if you can.  This was the FIRST frame when her feet hit the grass.   LOVE!
blog1

blog3

1 comments:

emilyn,  December 5, 2010 at 6:01 AM  

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I Love it!

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP