applegreenslide2
Animation1
Hi and Welcome to my blogsite! I hope you have a chance to look around and that you like what you see. Thank you for the opportunity to capture your important memories this coming year. :)

Erin <3

Friday, July 29, 2011

Sugar and Spice - Hinesville/Fort Stewart Family Photographer

Today I met up with some of my favorite ladies at the gardens for some play time.  As some of you will remember miss Angie was the winner of my mothers day giveaway.  She asked me to do the session when she was a little further along in her pregnancy so it could double as maternity and I was happy to oblige.  You can't beat a morning playing ring around the rosy with three little girls, a full on game of peek-a-boo, and getting your picture made with barbie.  :) It was a real treat and I can't wait to meet baby A in just about a month.  He is one lucky little boy!

She has such a sweet smile. :)
blog6

Little Miss S made me work for every shot but its worth it she is beautiful.
blog5

blog4



blog1

blog3
blog7

0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP