applegreenslide2
Animation1
Hi and Welcome to my blogsite! I hope you have a chance to look around and that you like what you see. Thank you for the opportunity to capture your important memories this coming year. :)

Erin <3

Monday, August 1, 2011

I Do - Hinesville/Fort Stewart Wedding Photographer

This is my first 'catch up' post.  :)  I had the honor of photographing the wedding of M and S on July the 9th.  It took place at the Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist in downtown Savannah and it was amazingly beautiful.  Afterwards we went to the reception which was done in a beautiful blue fish motif in honor of how they met.  Sooo sweet!  Thank you guys so much for making me feel welcome and for the honor of capturing your big day.  I pray that your marriage is blessed beyond measure with happiness and love. 

blog6

blog5

blog1

blog2

blog3129

0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP