applegreenslide2
Animation1
Hi and Welcome to my blogsite! I hope you have a chance to look around and that you like what you see. Thank you for the opportunity to capture your important memories this coming year. :)

Erin <3

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Joy! - Hinesville Fort Stewart Newborn Photographer

 I was so happy to see this little guy again.  I attended his birth just three short weeks ago and he's growing so fast already.  This was a two part session and he barely slept 15 minutes between the two but we got some super cute shots and who could resist his little dimples?  Thank you so much S!!!!  I look forward to watching little man grow. 

blog6

blog7

1bwweb

.LOVE.
blog3

0 comments:

About This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP